Friday, November 4, 2011

Nohing New.........

I am suppose to have a glucose tolerance test. I am procrastinating and have not done it. I was suppose to do it the beginning of last week and the week before that I think. I am very paranoid. I ended up telling another co-worker about you at work last Sunday. I tried to listen to you heart rate via Doppler on Sunday. Me nor could 2 other people find you heat beat. Normal woman can hear a baby's heart beat between 10-12 weeks, but larger woman like myself may have more trouble....this still scares me because I could hear you sister and you brothers' heart beats. I still have all the normal pregnancy symptoms. Sore boobs, aching body, nausea, morning sickness...so I still believe you are still with me...I am just very nervous after what happened to me when I was pregnant with your 3 brothers. I believe in you and I am trying to believe in myself that we will make it though this pregnancy and live a long happy life together. I am not suppose to be able to feel your movement yet, but I swear I feel tiny little flutters on my left side where my pain has been since the beginning. I think that is where you planted your roots.

This week if you are a girl I am still loving the name Nora Rose Gunter. Ava likes it too. Your dad, not so much. I am still very stumped for a boy name. Oh well if you are a boy it will come with time.
I will be 13 weeks on Sunday and I go back to my next appointment mid-November. I think it is the 16th but I don't remember at the moment. I love you and hopefully in the next few weeks I will  really start feeling you move.

No comments:

Post a Comment