Tuesday, February 28, 2012

29 weeks

So last Friday I called the doctor to ask about fetal movement. You had not moved a lot over the past few days. Mommy listens to your heart beat every day so I knew you had a nice strong heart beat, but just wanted to make sure it was okay not to feel you move that often as long as you had a good strong heart beat. They told me at my 28 week appointment that I should feel you move 10 times an hour. I was not feeling you move more than 6 times a day!

So I went in and long story short they did an ultrasound.  I got to see you yawning and moving around. At that point I was 28 weeks and 5 days. You are nearly 3 pounds now. After the ultrasound I was told everything was fine.

Yesterday we had a really long day of appointments we were driving home last night from Orlando and daddy finally got to feel you kick. He jerked his hand off initially and put it back. You kicked him hard. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment