Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday Godzilla

I am a few days late writing this, but I guess better late than never. You turned 3 5 days ago. You really love Curious George right now. I bought you a stuffed toy Curious George which has already been lost in the disaster of yours and Ava's bedroom.

Mommy also made you a cupcake cake that had a small George plastic figurine on it. We went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate your birthday. I bought you a small kitten toy that walks. Your Aunt Fiki and your cousins came as well. Your aunt bought you a pink Chuck E. Cheese cape, blow up princess crown, and a cup. You had a really great time.

Over the weekend mommy made you 2 pillowcase dresses. You informed me they were part of your "Happy Happy"...if you say so. Your wore the monster 1 to school today.

Mother's day was this past Sunday. Your preschool helped you make me a paper flower card with your hand and a picture frame that sticks to the fridge. We went to Olive Garden and you threw the mother of all tantrums to the point of daddy having to remove you from the building  before the food came out. You kicked over a chair and kicked old people as he carried you out.

To say the least your Terrible 2'a have smoothly entered into the Terrible 3's.

I'm still your favorite person. Usually the only 1 that can get you to calm from your fits. You still want me to hold you all the time and you try to make me feed you.

We got a dog last week. His name is Stan. He came from the animal shelter and his last owner must habe really loved him. He plays fetch already and shakes your hand. You are absolutely thrilled with him.

Even though you are a stinky monster who runs naked most of the time, I cherish every moment with you. I love you and look forward to many more birthdays with you.





















No comments:

Post a Comment