Monday, December 19, 2011

Sneak Peak

Yesterday while I was at work I talked my favorite ultrasound tech Rich into letting  me see a sneak peak of you before my 20 week ultrasound on December 27th. As much as I would love for you to be a "surprise" like your daddy does....I can't stand it. I want to know so I don't have to dwell on the perfect name for the opposite sex than I am having.

Well, you were head up and bottom down, so but your legs were wide open. Because of the quality of the image and the way you were positioned....he could not say 100%, but he said if he guessed you are a GIRL!!! He seen no sign of boy parts, but could not clearly see the girl parts either. Hopefully I will know for sure that you are a girl next week!!

Mommy will be happy with a boy or a girl, but I know Ava is going to be super happy for a baby sister. LOL I don't know how she will feel about you when you are teenagers though. I was thinking this morning as I laid in bed with all my babies and daddy what life will be like in 10 years. Ava will be nearly 5 years older than you. Your brothers almost 3. I wonder if you will be the baby or if I am crazy enough to have anymore. I guess only time will tell.

I am feeling little flutters about once a day sometimes less now. I look forward to seeing you again in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment