Wednesday, April 11, 2012

35 weeks.

Went to the doctor again this morning. My blood pressure is elevated, but apparently they are not to worried about. I will keep monitoring it at home. We still have not officially decided on a name for you. I have, but daddy has not...we will decide when we see you I guess. The plan for now is to go for a vaginal delivery under "ideal" circumstances if I go into labor before 39 weeks...if not we will plan a scheduled c-section to be scheduled at my 38 week appointment. The tentative birthday for you is May 8th unless you decide to come sooner. I love feeling you move around in there. I will miss you being there once you are out, but can't wait to hold you and see what you look like. I think you have been the easiest pregnancy out of the 3. Love you so much. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment