Friday, May 4, 2012

4 More Days!

Hard to believe where all this time has gone. Mommy went to the doctor for her 38 week check up yesterday and an ultrasound to see how big you are. You are estimated at 8lbs 11oz!!! Though from my experience you are probably a pound less than that. You are head down, but face up. Mommy considered vaginal delivery, but I have yet to forget the trauma your sister caused being born face up!!! So, unless I go into labor before the 8th we will be delivering you via c section on Tuesday May 8, 2012. Out side of cleaning and organizing we got everything we need for you. Mommy went out and got you a really awesome looking baby swing today. Hope you like it! Daddy and I also finally decided on a name for you. We decided a few days ago, but we are not telling anyone until we announce your birth. Unless something changes in the next 4 days your name will be Hannah Rose Hunter. I hope you like it. It was really hard for us to determine a name for you and has taken MONTHS for us to decide! I will miss you being inside me. You have been by far the easiest pregnancy I have ever had. We will see how the next 2 days go. I can tell you are getting lower and lower in my pelvis and this weekend will be my last 2 days working at LRMC ER. I'm going to miss not working, but trusting in God to make it through this delivery and financially stay afloat. Love you baby Hannah.


No comments:

Post a Comment