Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today is the DAY!

Baby Hannah today is your birthday day! Mommy is sitting in the living room with your brother Andrew sitting on my lap at 5:43am. They (Ava and Andrew) "sneaked" into my room at 3:30 this morning. They are so excited for your arrival.

Yesterday was super emotional for me. I made the final decision on getting the planned c-section for today. This means I can never have another baby vaginally. I am coming to terms with this and the very real adjustment that I am making today. You will NO LONGER be inside of me. I get to SEE you! I cried a lot yesterday. The anxiety was very bad...not because you will soon join our family, but working through the emotions of my last pregnancy with the triplets and the birth that I missed. I panicked when they were cutting me to have them and I ended up being put to sleep. I don't want to miss your birth.

Once I see your beautiful full term baby face  and cry I'm sure all my anxieties will settle. I can't wait to meet you today. C-section is scheduled for 9:30 this morning. Mommy is going to be REALLY tired since I have hardly slept! Oh and I'm STARVING and can't eat until after you are born! See you soon sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment