Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blueberry

So you are the size of a blueberry this week.
"Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry."
I have another ultrasound on Tuesday. Hopefully you dad will get to meet you via ultrasound this week. I hope you are not hiding again. I want to see your little heart beating.

Mommy is still having a lot of cramping. Mainly on the left side. This must be the part of the uterus you have implanted in...I'm going to ask on Tuesday if they can tell where you are. All I know is that I have a near constant dull pain on my left lower side.

Mommy will be 28 years old tomorrow. Wow time flies when you are having fun. I had a great day with your Aunt Fiki and Aunt Tabby and ALL OUT CHILDREN plus a few. We went to Lake Eva water park in Haines City 3 adults vs. 12 children. I had a really good time. Your aunts and older cousins carried Jacob around so I could have some quality swim time with Andrew and Ava. Just think next year this time you will be almost 4 months old! You would probably be to little for me to take you to a public water park. I look forward to the months to follow. I can't wait to hold you. Maybe I will be a stay at home mommy by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment