Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Went to the Doctor

Baby Poppy seed,                       Mommy went to the doctors office today. Well, I actually did not see the doctor, but the nurse. You have probably learned by now if you are reading this, that mommy has a bit of an anxiety problem. I have had a lot of cramping and my blood pressure was really high at work on Sunday 164/92. The nurse checked it today and it was 117/73. They also drew my blood to check the hormone levels.

I spoke with the nurse, she had me come in last minute today for an ultrasound. I downed about 64oz of water in hopes I would be able to see you and a tiny heart beat on the ultrasound. Well, I did get to see the little sac you will be growing in over the next 8 months, but she did not see your little heart beating yet. I will go back in a month or so for my 1st appointment with the doctor. Hopefully daddy and I will get to see you then. Mommy continues to pray for you every day that you continue to grow every day.

I love you, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment